Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Toilet Paper Art & Einstein

 
Can you see what this white and lovely art is made from ?
 
 
 
 
Look a little closer
 
 
Yes, that's right, it's just plain and lowly toilet paper !
Made by turkish artist Sakir Gökcebag
 
 
A contrast that leaves me inspired
to challenge myself
to re evaluate and elevate
how I see ordinary things
In other words ... find and create your OWN beauty
 
 
Albert Einstein, a big proponent of creative play says it best ~
 
“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" 
 
 
Wishing you all an extra~ordinary day full of discovery
 
Lisa
 
 

3 comments:

Brendan Kenny said...

It seems like you can do just about anything with wholesale toilet paper these days. I have been looking at toilet paper art all morning because I have a class project where we have to turn an everyday item into a work of art. Thank you for the inspiration!

Yannphotographe said...

wowowow this is a amazing job

Jennifer Connolly said...

I can now safely say I have seen everything! How creative. Found you through IG...small world.